Dana Leland remembers his most memorable project fondly. It was a two bedrooms townhome, built for a single woman. The joy she felt owning a brand new home was palpable. Bringing that joy to people is what Asheville Homes was founded around in 2012 in Fremont, NE. His favorite part of construction? Helping to make someone's dream of building their own home an affordable luxury.
The quality of your Asheville home is their number one priority. How do they achieve such a high level of quality on a day to day basis? They are there to oversee all aspects of the building process. Your home is constantly monitored for quality with a critical and knowledgeable eye for every detail, on every level.
Asheville has several floorplans for you to choose from for your new SunRidge Place home. Their options are clear and simple. The options you choose determine your price so you know what the cost of your new SunRidge Place home is ahead of time. No surprise costs to you in the end.
Asheville Homes streamlined building process allows them to cut their costs dramatically. They have value engineered their blueprints to allow for the highest quality and maximum square footage at an affordable price.
Asheville Homes are built with energy efficiency in mind. The purchase price of a home is not the only factor when determining your budget in buying a new home. The maintenance and utility costs must play a role in the decision process. Asheville uses super-insulated walls which help reduce your monthly utility bills. The use of engineered building components greatly reduces the waste produced when constructing your new home. Overall, it's a win-win for the environment and your wallet.
Any home builder can claim integrity, but Asheville we backs it up with their reputation. They only use local, reputable subcontractors that they trust to work on your new home. They know that deciding to build a new home is most likely the largest financial decision you will ever make. Asheville Homes takes that seriously.
The Ozark Townhome
· 9’ Ceilings on Main Level
· Plush Carpet with 5 lb Pad
· Smooth Drywall Walls & Textured Ceilings with Satin Paint
· Painted Trim and Raised Panel Doors
· Poured Concrete Foundation
· Cable Television Wired in Family Room and Bedrooms
· Windows with Trimmed Sill and Drywall Returns
· Screens on all Operating Windows
· Deadbolt on Front Entry Door
· Onyx Solid Surface Countertops
· Pedestal Sink in Power Rooms
· Fiberglass Bathtub/Shower Combination in Main & Shower in Master Bathroom
· Hardboard Closet Shelving
· Single Sink in Each Bathroom
· Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Chrome Faucet and Garbage Disposal
· Electric Range, Dishwasher, and Microwave
· Low Maintenance Vinyl Siding
· Insulated, Steel, 6-Panel, Painted, Front Entry Door
· Fully Sodded Yard
· A Tree in the Front Yard
· Underground Sprinkler System for Sodded Yard
· Exterior Lighting by all Exterior Doors and Garage
· Two Exterior Hose Bibs
· Garage Door Opener
· 10x10 Poured Concrete Patio
· 2x6 Exterior Walls
· Central Air Conditioning
· 90% (or higher) Efficiency Furnace
· Energy Efficient Single Hung Windows with Low-E Glass
Paint, and cabinets, and flooring! Oh, my!
Choosing all your options can be mind boggling. Don't worry! We're here to help you! But if you want to take a peek at some of the options.....
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored on a computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies make web access easier for you by saving your preferences to facilitate your future visits to a website. Most web browsers automatically save and accept cookies, however, you may modify the setting on your web browser to accept, decline, or delete cookies.